Hello... finally... from very southern Chile. The time to stop and blog has been next to impossible! My itinerary has been chalk full since I left Santiago. On Thursday morning I jumped on a travel tour with a company called Pachamama and we have been going non stop until I jumped off today.
This entry is going to be brief due to the fact I am paying out the rear for time on the computer! But there are a couple of very necessary things I must point out. I first have to give a shout out to my Mom and Dad for their support, understanding and zest for life which has allowed me to find the adventurer in myself. Thanks Mom and Dad...and know my locket has been on in all the important spots...including Matchu Pitchu and the volcano I climbed!!! You are in my mind and near my heart the entire trip (Kel that includes you, Court and my lovely niece Brinnon)!
Then next to my awesome friends! Thank you so much for your emails and your words of support on this journey. I am sorry my responses are limited but please know you are with me in spirit and hearing from you means a ton!!
I just felt I needed to say that...Ok, now that I got all that stuff out of the way...on with the journey...
On Thursday I arrived in Pichilemu and to my shear delight I rode horse on the beach by the ocean!!!
It was awesome...on Thurs. night I also saw an amazing sunset off the coast...


On Saturday we arrived in Pucon...absolutely my favorite place so far in Chile. During the day I took an amzing trip to the lake district and did a 7 hour trek in the forrest.

That night we warmed out muscles in the natural hot springs and cooled our whistles with a bit of beer!!
Sunday morning we woke at 6am to climb Villarrica Volcano...one of the only active volcanos in Chile!!!! Yep, I said climb and yep, I said ACTIVE...and it was the day we were up there! Here is a quick photo journey...it was incredible!!! We couldn´t get to the top because too much gas and HUGE winds but we got half way up until the mountain decided it was time for us to leave...it was absolutly amazing!!
Sunday night we drove to Vildivia too the enourmous sea lions...i don´t think I have ever seen them so close and so damn big!!
Monday we drove to Puerta Mott were they have awesome Salmon...
This is where I have jumped off ... tomorrow I catch a flight to Torres Del Paine...of course...I have absolutely no idea where I am staying and that is why I must end my blog and research...yep, kinda flying by the seat of my pants...but what a nice seat it is. I will be in touch when I can. Miss you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment