Last night I picked up my chin and took my first TANGO lesson!!! GULP!!! It was great! Granted hard to do in sandels so I think I will get some sexy heels (if they make them for big feet). The place I went to was recommended by the woman who has been giving me pilates lessons. It was on Armenia Street in the BA Soho area called Palermo. Their were a ton of people there... some speaking english some not...however, the class was in spanish so I hardly understood a word...just watched. Anyway, I got the first 8 steps down and will be practicing until my next lesson which is either tonight or Friday. Only danced with one guy and I stepped on his feet more then he did on mine...I have a real issue with men leading...got to get over that...tango is all about the man tooling the woman around...I have heard if you get a good partner you don´t even have to know the steps...hmm...sounds like sex... Anyway...just wanted you all to know...twinkle toes is back!
Ok, gotta go...I am on my way to the cafe where the whole concept of Tango is said to have started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment