Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Don't cry for me...ARGENTINA

I am currently in Buenos Aries...no time to write but I wanted you to see the pictures of what I have been up to...so here is a quick photo journey. I will write more later...sorry to be so brief but it has been hell to find a computer that would upload photos...so I thought since I did it would be better to see something then just having me babbling away...I will say I think I am going through a little travel weariness...almost 3 months...wait, oops...my god, did I just complain...I am sorry...I will shut up...I am fine...just missing everyone, a good manhattan (drink that is), some nachos, a pedicure, a haircut and some decent damn clothes!

But now that I am done with that rant here ya go...details to follow

San Telmo...I will have more impressive shots up later as I will be returning to San Telmo area this Friday...




The apartment I have been staying at thanks to the generous hospitality of Deborah Dugan...my former boss in NYC...get a load of the pool or I should say pools...I have been laying out, taking private pilates classes, and hitting the hot tub after wondering around the city streets all day...



I visited the famous cemetary where Evita is buried...very impressive





Visited a Japanese garden...in Argentina...hmmm




Went to the Evita Museum... man oh man she was impressive...they wouldn´t let me take picture inside but here is the proof I was there...


I had a lovely glass of wine at the restaurant in the museum...here is the outside decor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lily,
I am a friend of your sister Courtney's in Duluth. We are currently trying to adopt a child and I am curious about the orphanage. We were adopting from Guatemala and the country has since closed. Our agency will deal w/ Peru but we have to have contacts there. Can you help us w/ this? If we find a child ( hopefully 6-12 mos) they will do all of the legal work. I am trying to find stuff from Peru on your blog but I can't get in to the old posts for some reason. My name is Margaret, my email is muggymoose@hotmail.com and I will try to email yhou as well as Courtney gave me your address. Hope all is well and so fun to hear of your adventures.

Margaret