

Well, I am ALMOST back to full Lily form and believe I will be heading off to Lake Titicaca this weekend for a tour of the highest lake in the world (or at least one of them) and the floating islands. I can´t wait! It is going to be quite the trek so you probably wont get an update until Monday. We are suppose to leave at like 10pm Friday night and I think it is an 8 hour bus ride...that is going to be a bit rough...but I am up for it!
All else is well. The Family House is starting to recover from all it´s illnesses...though there still seems to be about one visit a day to the doctor...boy they are making a killing off us gringos! There are some new faces in the house and all are quite lovely. Some from NYC, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, LA, Canada and much more...quite the eccentric group of individuals.
I am a bit home sick and miss all my wonderful friends and family...you all have been an amazing support through my journey. Thanks for all your emails...it really means a lot to hear from all of you!
This image cracked me up yesterday...great marketing technique...I might have to use it in the future (note, they are on stilts and walk up and down the street)...
No comments:
Post a Comment