


Also, I must make a quick shout out to my Mom for her generous donation of millions of band aids and alcohol swabs...they are going to very good use. I think I cleanse and bandage a wound on Ruben (my biggest trouble maker at the center) daily...he wanted to pose for a picture for you...he is quite the actor!

Last night after work I went out for a very enjoyable dinner with 3 other ladies from the Family House (all my age, all traveling alone on there own personal adventure)--one from Australia, one from Ireland and one from the States. We had a blast! We had a lovely dinner at Yanapay and then topped off the evening with a cocktail at Rose O´Gradies a really nice Irish Pub...in Cusco(hmmm). I had an Inca Trail cocktail made of infused coca leaves, OJ and creme de mint...it was extremely therapeutic and potent.
Tonight I depart on a weekend adventure to Lake Titicaca...8 hour bus ride through the mountains...3,000 feet higher then where I already am! I can´t wait! There most likely will be no blog update until Monday seeing we (I am going with Vicki from the Family House) will be staying on one of the ancient floating islands and it is my understanding there is NO electric...or HOT water..yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment