
Friday I found a pile of unused paper bags and came up with the idea to make hand puppets! The kids love it and came up with some excellent characters! I think I am really starting to get the hang of working with them because they are listening to me much better now. I have to try to come up with some more projects for next week...if anyone has some good ones please comment!! I now even have my little helpers at the end of the day. Today because it was Friday and Monday is some holiday...so I got them each a sucker for a treat...that went over like a charm! I think I went about 50 steps up the favorite Profa ladder at the end of the day.




Look for my Lake Titicaca blog entry tomorrow morn...so many pictures to upload and so many details to write I can´t get it all in today!
No comments:
Post a Comment