So I have been keeping my tabs on South America and my friends that live down there have been throwing me information now and again. I will say I have been noticing some interesting coincidences in "movement" down in South America. I don't know if it is the 'time' or if I am just noticing it because I was just there... but there appears to be a great amount of "activity" ...both with the earth AND with the people.
The Southern Earth Movement...
As I am sure you will all remember right before I went to South America there was a horrid earthquake in Peru reaching 7.9 on the scale (the last major one was in 1970 and killed 70,000 people)...
When I was IN Peru a 98 by 20 ft. meteor hit the Puno area...
In November when I was IN Northern Chile there was a huge earthquake, marked at 7.7(the last big one was in 1960)...
In January (ok, so I wasn't in SA at this time) a volcano erupted in Southern Chile (last major eruption was in 1994)...
Feb. 28th - MAJOR flooding in and around Buenos Aires and it is still raining...
Ok...maybe these are all mere coincidences...but on such a major scale all within the last 6 months...I find that hard to believe.
ALSO...in the last 6 months...I think that the rumbbles of the earth have been rumbling the people because...
On Dec. 10th (when I was there) all of Buenos Aires was filled with protest (and some revelry) when the first female President was inaugurated into office....
On Feb. 4th an estimated 4.8 million people turned out for 387 different events across Colombia to peacefully protest against the 700 hostages held by FARC...I was told from my Columbian friends that live in Bogota that this is the first time in their lives they have witnessed and participated in a movement of this capacity...and as a side note it was all started on Facebook...
On Feb. 8th a demonstration was formed in Cusco after knowledge of a draft Law that would make it easier for private investors to build near famous ancient sites in Cusco this protest drew some 25,000 protesters...
March...just in...major political and military outburst between Columbia, Venezuala and Ecuador...
These are just a few events that have entered my limited knowledge... BUT...I must say there is too much of a coincidence in the severity of the earths movements and the enormity of the human movements for it to mean nothing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment